HTTP Status Code cheatsheet
- 1xx: Information –> The request has been received and the process is continuing
- 2xx: Success –> The action was successfully received, understood, and accepted
- 3xx: Redirection –> Further action must be taken in order to complete the request
- 4xx: Client Error –> The request contains incorrect syntax or cannot be fulfilled
- 5xx: Server Error –> The server failed to fulfill an apparently valid request
101: Switching Protocols
300: Multiple Choices
301: Moved Permanently
303: See Other
304: Not Modified
305: Use Proxy
307: Temporary Redirect
500: Internal Server Error
501: Not Implemented
502: Bad Gateway
503: Service Unavailable
504: Gateway Timeout
505: HTTP Version Not Supported
203: Non-Authoritative Information
204: No Content
205: Reset Content
206: Partial Content
400: Bad Request
402: Payment Required
404: Not Found
405: Method Not Allowed
406: Not Acceptable
407: Proxy Authentication Required
408: Request Timeout
411: Length Required
412: Precondition Failed
413: Payload Too Large
414: URI Too Long
415: Unsupported Media Type
416: Range Not Satisfiable
417: Expectation Failed
426: Upgrade Required
451: Unavailable For Legal Reasons
Hope I could help.
Tools I use for this site
- I buy all my domain names on Namecheap, as thetrendycoder.com
- The hosting of this website is made on Bluehost.
- The website is created with WordPress.org (and not WordPress.com).
- I use the page builder Elementor because it makes it easy to create modern pages with drag and drop.
- I have multiple websites, and on most of them, I use themes from wpKoi. I love their design, they are very original and work well with Elementor.
- All the designs and images are created using canvas.
- I use Grammarly and languagetool to correct all my spelling and grammar mistakes.
- SEO is a big thing on a website, I use a WordPress plugin called YoastSEO to help me with the basic analysis. I also use a tool called Keysearch for choosing the right keywords.
- To handle affiliate links, I use two platforms: impact and ShareASale.
You want to write on TheTrendyCoder ?
If you are interested in publishing guest articles on this website, sharing your experience or coding tutorials, apply through this form.
NO EXPERIENCE needed!
NO PERFECT English needed!
NO DEGREE needed!
NO AGE limits!
No matter at what stage we are in our tech journey, we all have learned things and experienced things. Sharing them can help others and even help us. So, if you are a student, a professional, or a self-taught coder, feel at home and share some of your knowledge with the community.